🐈 Community
irma2513

Job Success Score (JSS) from 100 success score to 89 ! updated today !

Hello fellows.

I am a little concern because today I see my success score totally ruined!!! from 100 to 89. I have been working very hard to give my best to my clients and almost all gave me 5 stars less one client 4 stars which I had a disagree and other than never leaved me his feedback. I done my test and the results are above the average or top 20.

In fact, this week I have had more activitie and culminate my work and my clients were satisfied. This average ruined my profile and according to this I do not meet the qualification !??? to submitt proposal to other jobs postings.

So, I am almost to the top and then I am below average? If someone can explain me or check my profile if I am wrong?

Is very dissapointment.
Thanks in advance,
Irma.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlsanders

Irma, were you top rated before this? If so, you can (if you haven't used it already) use your perk to remove the impact of that 4.0 client from your JSS.

If not, don't worry too much. With the small number of jobs you have, percentages shift pretty quickly. And, you can still bid on jobs that list a preference for 90% or above. You may be surprised by how little impact this has on your hiring rate.

Side note: Be very wary of jobs that are billed as "easy" or say that it will be a piece of cake "if you know what you're doing." That language is designed to get you to undervalue your work. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tlsanders

Irma, were you top rated before this? If so, you can (if you haven't used it already) use your perk to remove the impact of that 4.0 client from your JSS.

If not, don't worry too much. With the small number of jobs you have, percentages shift pretty quickly. And, you can still bid on jobs that list a preference for 90% or above. You may be surprised by how little impact this has on your hiring rate.

Side note: Be very wary of jobs that are billed as "easy" or say that it will be a piece of cake "if you know what you're doing." That language is designed to get you to undervalue your work. 

Thank you so much for your advice Tiffany.

I will keep in mind. I am not top rated yet because until now I didn´t earn 1000$ but I am in the way!..

I was worried if this JSS droped will afect me to find more jobs. I keep trying. 

Cheers 😄

Irma.

Learning Paths