🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Success Score and Rating
Page options
bad40d92
Community Member

Job Success Score and Rating

Hi,

So, I have done total 13 projects so far all with 5 star rating and 100% job sucess score. Then this 1 client came along for whom I delivered the project on time and did everything right. He was satisfied with the work and was pleased and grateful. However, upon closing the contract he gave me 4.8/5 rating with a good review. Now it bums me out as he broke my streak of 5/5 stars and also my question is would it affect my 100% JSS?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Wahab,

Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. You can monitor your Job Success Score on your My Stats page. Please see this help article for more info about what affects your score.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Wahab,

Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. You can monitor your Job Success Score on your My Stats page. Please see this help article for more info about what affects your score.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
bad40d92
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I inquired client by asking "is there something thats lacking that I should improve in the future" so he replied that it was a mistake So I enabled my client to change feedback which he did and now i have 5/5 score for that job but when I opened chat to thank him it says "Client does not currently have access to Upwork and will not receive messages until access is restored". What does this mean? Do I need to worry about this?

Hi Wahab,

I'd like to let you know that your concern has been escalated to our team. One of our agents will assist your client directly via a support ticket. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
bad40d92
Community Member

okay Thanks, But is it because of me ? Should I worry about it?

Hello Wahab,

I'm sorry to hear about the action taken on your client's account. You do not have to worry about the action taken on the client's account. You will be notified if the action taken on your client's account is linked to you or your contract with them.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I had 100% Job-success rate and 100% recommendation. but then a client came who was completely unpolite. He was too much racist in his comments. but still i completed his job. He asked me to do more work with him, that I politely refused. After this my job success rate dropped to 96% and recommendation to 97%.

How can i report this behavior?

Hi Matti,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you'd like to report any inappropriate messages, you can report them following the steps below:

1. Click the gear message to the left of the timestamp and choose Report message.
  2. Select a reason you think the posting is inappropriate. ...
  3. Click Submit.
You can check this help article for more information. 

As for your JSS, please note that both private and public feedback are taken into consideration in the calculation. You can refer to this help article for more information. 
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths