🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Success Score calculation
Page options
kiranshahid
Community Member

Job Success Score calculation

I've recently acquired top-rated status and have a question. My contract ended, the client left five-star feedback and started a new contract with me. The problem is he had set milestones in advance that were not funded and not completed. It doesn't mean the job wasn't completed successfully. He simply started a new contract and left me feedback. Will this negatively impact my JSS score?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Kiran S wrote:

I've recently acquired top-rated status and have a question. My contract ended, the client left five-star feedback and started a new contract with me. The problem is he had set milestones in advance that were not funded and not completed.  Will this negatively impact my JSS score?

Was anything ever paid at all under the original contract? In that case it won't hurt unless there was poor feedback (public or private)

There is no problem if there were milestones that never happened.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Kiran S wrote:

I've recently acquired top-rated status and have a question. My contract ended, the client left five-star feedback and started a new contract with me. The problem is he had set milestones in advance that were not funded and not completed.  Will this negatively impact my JSS score?

Was anything ever paid at all under the original contract? In that case it won't hurt unless there was poor feedback (public or private)

Petra R wrote:

Kiran S wrote:

Yes, around 15 milestones were completed with $3k plus paid. The client also left 5-star feedback. Unfunded milestones shouldn't be an issue then, right?

Kiran S wrote:

Yes, around 15 milestones were completed with $3k plus paid. The client also left 5-star feedback. Unfunded milestones shouldn't be an issue then, right?

none at all.

Perfect. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members