🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Success Score for someone who was on Upwo...
Page options
graphicdesigner_
Community Member

Job Success Score for someone who was on Upwork years ago and coming back

Hi,

I was working on Upwork about 8-9 years ago and then had a big break. Now I have come back and managed to get 3-4 projects. It has been hard because I am neither a new freelancer/rising talent nor with a job success score. I am not sure in my case, when will I get a job suceess score because I have already done quite a few jobs in past but still have nothing and with the new jobs, does the system automatically create it even though it's not as straight forward as first five jobs ever?

It has been really frustrating because my situation is not standard.

Can someone shed a light on this?

Thank you in advance

Chintan

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Chintan G wrote:

when will I get a job suceess score?

You'll need 4-8 completed contracts with at least 2 different clients and feedback. Only contracts in the last 2 years count.

graphicdesigner_
Community Member

Thank you, I understand that that is the standard process, what I was wondering was whether my being here before and not appearing in the system as a new freelancer will have complications? I am wondering this becuase I am assuming getting a JSS is finally an automated process so whether the system will have any issues with it.

It doesn't matter when you started or how long you paused. Everything over 24 months falls out, and the JSS starts again when you have enough new contracts.

Chintan G wrote: I was wondering was whether my being here before and not appearing in the system as a new freelancer will have complications? 

Not at all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members