🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Success Score is declining
Page options
985cf34e
Community Member

Job Success Score is declining

Hi, I am Sohaib. I just want to ask about my job success score. It is continuously declining although I am completing my orders successfully and getting 5 Star feedback, but it is declined from 100% to 90% in less than a month. Kindly can you guide me and resolve this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sohaib, 

Please know that your Job Success Score is calculated on rolling windows and the highest score in this rolling window is your Job Success Score. There are many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, the weight of the contract, etc. We won't be able to share information about any specific feedback, but you can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated here.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sohaib, 

Please know that your Job Success Score is calculated on rolling windows and the highest score in this rolling window is your Job Success Score. There are many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, the weight of the contract, etc. We won't be able to share information about any specific feedback, but you can check the explanation of how JSS is calculated here.

~ Avery
Upwork

Am facing the exact same problem, My Jss score keeps dropping from 92% to now 77%, and the minimum rating I have is 4.0 but now I can't get any job.

Andrew Ben R wrote:

Am facing the exact same problem, My Jss score keeps dropping from 92% to now 77%,

You have poor private feedback on several of your completed contracts.

Andrew Ben R wrote:

Am facing the exact same problem, My Jss score keeps dropping from 92% to now 77%, and the minimum rating I have is 4.0 but now I can't get any job.

It's less than that and the average on Upwork is 4.9... Ultimately, the stars are not what matters for the JSS, the private feedback is.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members