🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » There is Blank Space On column Of 'Client who...
Page options
elon_
Community Member

Job Success Score missing

My Job Success Score is missing. How can I find out what is going on? Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Francesca, I can see yours, too, but not my own. Whatever is happening is only affecting our own view, not what others see.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
antoniocuratolo7
Community Member

Hi everybody

I've got some problem with my stats and my profile page:

1. My stats - Clients who would recommend you: up to 1 hour ago it was 100%, now there's just a dash (-);
  2. My stats - Responsiveness: it appears "Your responsiveness will be determined after you receive and respond to a few more job invitations. Top freelancers accept or decline all invitations within 24 hours.
  3. Profile page: JSS, earnings and number of jobs desappeared

Anyone else has this kind of issues? I guess it's just a bug...Smiley Frustrated

Hi Antonio, 

I checked your account and can see that your stats are displaying correctly. Are you still seeing your My Stats page incorrectly even if you try basic troubleshooting such as clearing your cookies or using a different browser? 

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 10.01.36 AM.png

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you Avery Smiley Happy 

Happen to me earlier today. Wait a few hours and it will go back to normal. You might also have trouble searching yourself too, but that also goes back to normal.
antoniocuratolo7
Community Member

Me too. JSS, earnings and number of jobs are missing, and I've got issues in my stats too...

Thanks. I can see your JSS. It is 100
tlsanders
Community Member

I can see it.

francescasinger
Community Member

My JSS and stats are not showing up as of this evening... trying to figure out what is going on!

Francesca, I can see yours, too, but not my own. Whatever is happening is only affecting our own view, not what others see.

Well, that's a relief anyway! Thanks. Welcome to the Matrix, friends. 

Tiffany S wrote:

Who knows what clients can see or not with this new bug... 

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
e92d2f64
Community Member

I am also having the same issue with my job success score and earnings missing in my profile.

atifsadiq7
Community Member

There is Blank Space On column Of 'Client who would Recommend you ' . Is it Normal ?recomend.png

Not normal, mine is missing, too. I was prompted to check by a different thread in which people are reporting their JSS numbers are missing. However, it seems that the bug only affects how our own stats appear. We can see each others'. For instance, I can see your JSS, it all looks normal.

gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

I can see my JSS but my 'clients who would recommend you' is a dash instead of a number.

ETA: Can see JSS on my stats page but not on my profile.

I want (15 cents x pro-rated daily value of my most recently opened contract) for each day it stays like this.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

The team has confirmed that the issue has been resolved already. Please let me know if the issue persists on your end so that the team can look into this further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths