🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job Success Score sill - Not yet availabl...
Page options
rjvfelix2
Community Member

Job Success Score sill - Not yet available -

My JSS still "- Not yet available -"  even if I have done many job. The Last updated is Aug 4. Help me please.

11 REPLIES 11
tropicany
Community Member

JSS is updated on Sunday every 2 weeks. It will be updated today, and most likely you will get your score then. There is not long left to wait 😉

petra_r
Community Member

RATSIMBAZAFY J wrote:

My JSS still "- Not yet available -"  even if I have done many job.

Be careful what you wish for.

No JSS is better than a low one.

I have 50% witg 3 jobs and rating on all of them in average 5 star. How come? And I had a rasing talent badge now its gone and all I have is 5star feedbacks with recommendations. Weird or....?

Boris M wrote:
I have 50% witg 3 jobs and rating on all of them in average 5 star. How come? And I had a rasing talent badge now its gone and all I have is 5star feedbacks with recommendations. Weird or....?

Not really. One of your jobs wasn't 5 star, another was a trial period which did not lead to you being hired for the actual job. That was a client who was incredibly picky about English language skills. Chances are you were left not particularly great private feedback.

The next client marked you down on 3 areas, including communication, which might again hint at your English.

The last job you had lasted 5 months, others who were hired at the same time are still working there. What happened?

RATSIMBAZAFY J wrote:

Hi Petra,

I have done 8 job with 5star for each but until now I don't get my JSS.

You'll get your JSS probably today. Not sure why you are so keen on getting it, though.

They had to cut down on hired people due lack of income. I was doing awesome job for all the Clients, and now, like some shadow is hanging over me.... I am just stuck.... What to do?

Boris M wrote:
They had to cut down on hired people due lack of income. I was doing awesome job for all the Clients, and now, like some shadow is hanging over me.... I am just stuck.... What to do?

Yes, they cut back but kept some people...

Anyway:

Good news and bad news...
The good news is that you'd only need a very few little contracts to dramatically raise your JSS because 50% at 3 jobs can become 80% or more very quickly, with just a very few contracts.

You may want to take a few short, one-off jobs while searching for your next long term gig.

The bad news, is, of course, that with a JSS this low it will be more difficult to land new jobs, so getting small jobs you can do perfectly quickly should be your first priority, so you can get your JSS back up.

The other thing you need to do is reflect very carefully (and honestly) on how your JSS got this low and take steps to correct the trend. There is no point carrying on along the same lines doing the same thing that resulted in the situation you're in now.

dgalanga
Community Member

If my "Job success score" is not yet available, and my 12 months earning will be more than $1000 next week.. Do I have to received a top rated badge next week?

petra_r
Community Member

Donelle G wrote:

If my "Job success score" is not yet available, and my 12 months earning will be more than $1000 next week.. Do I have to received a top rated badge next week?

No.

You need to have had a JSS of at least 90% or more for at least 13 out of the last 16 weeks to be top rated, which is not the case. The feedback you had in the last 2 years (3.4 and 4.45) was not exactly great, so when you have enough outcomes to calculate a JSS from, it will be unlikely to be good enough to create a JSS of 90%, let alone better.

dgalanga
Community Member

Thanks for your reply Petra, thus it increase my JSS if I'm having a long term client right now like working 8 hours a day in a certain employer?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Donelle, 

You may want to read up on this help article to know how Job Success Scores are computed, and what goes in to the computation. 

I'm also sharing a link with more information about how you can become a Top Rated Freelancer for your reference. 

To answer your question, longer-term relationships are a plus and can help boost your score. But not having them won't count against you.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Petra,

I have done 8 job with 5star for each but until now I don't get my JSS.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths