🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Success Score
Page options
ontherails
Community Member

Job Success Score

Hi, 

I have completed my 6th project since last september. I always thought that I would get my job success score calculated after completing 6 projects. Now, I have found out that they have to be carried out for at least 3 different clients. Yet, all my 6 projects belong to the same client. Does that mean there is absolutely no chance for me to have a job success score? If this is the case, I find it quite unfair. 6 projects in 6 months and 5 stars and positive comments from all of them. This points to enough client satisfaction and success imho. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ozan U wrote:

I have completed my 6th project since last september. I always thought that I would get my job success score calculated after completing 6 projects. Now, I have found out that they have to be carried out for at least 3 different clients. Yet, all my 6 projects belong to the same client. Does that mean there is absolutely no chance for me to have a job success score?

Not until you have worked with at least two more clients.

If you want a JSS, work with a couple more clients. 6 relatively small completed jobs from one single client who seems to have known you  (all "private" jobs) does not say enough about your ability as a freelancer on the open marketplace.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Ozan U wrote:

I have completed my 6th project since last september. I always thought that I would get my job success score calculated after completing 6 projects. Now, I have found out that they have to be carried out for at least 3 different clients. Yet, all my 6 projects belong to the same client. Does that mean there is absolutely no chance for me to have a job success score?

Not until you have worked with at least two more clients.

If you want a JSS, work with a couple more clients. 6 relatively small completed jobs from one single client who seems to have known you  (all "private" jobs) does not say enough about your ability as a freelancer on the open marketplace.

Than you for the reply. I don't know the client. I found them on Upwork.
And no idea why they seem all 'private. When I view my profile as others
see it, all jobs are visible publicly, not private. I will look for new
clients for sure. But hard to find new ones without JSS. Thanks anyway.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members