🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Success Score
Page options
marc_compte
Community Member

Job Success Score

I have read the documentation and it is still not clear to me if one needs to have the rising talent first to be able to get a JSS or not.

I have no interest at all in the rising talent badge, I actually removed all e-mails from Upwork inviting me to do the readiness test.

But I would like to have a JSS and I don't know if I should renounce to that as well or I can still aspire to have it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Marc C wrote:

I have read the documentation and it is still not clear to me if one needs to have the rising talent first to be able to get a JSS or not.

You can and will get a JSS once you completed enough contracts with enough separate clients. You do NOT have to have had the Rising Talent status first.

You may want to rethink going for the RT status though as it helps you build up eligible weeks for when you move towards Top Rated.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Marc C wrote:

You can and will get a JSS once you completed enough contracts with enough separate clients. You do NOT have to have had the Rising Talent status first.

You may want to rethink going for the RT status though as it helps you build up eligible weeks for when you move towards Top Rated.

Thank you Petra!

Maybe in the future I'll pop it up again, you never know.

I did try to pass the test at the beginning (I failed, twice) but I have enough work making proposals, answering interviews or doing actual jobs, so I don't have the time to go through this right now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths