🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job Success Score
Page options
019ad52f
Community Member

Job Success Score

Hello Upwork Community! I'm new on Upwork and still have ongoing work with 1 client, I want to ask if possible to know the exact or estimated score of my Job Sucess rate as of now? 

5 REPLIES 5
bilsim
Community Member

You’ll need to have contracts with several different clients before your JSS can reflect.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aira, 

Biljana is correct. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. You can read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork
019ad52f
Community Member

I got it! Thanks for the quick response! Looking forward to winning more!

Aira M wrote:

I got it! Thanks for the quick response! Looking forward to winning more!

Specifically, you need ended contracts, because only those have a rating from the client. An ongoing contract can't have any rating. (There is the option for mid-contract feedback, but it doesn't count towards JSS. You can still ask your client to give you that on any contract over 3 months length.)

Martina P wrote: Specifically, you need ended contracts, because only those have a rating from the client. An ongoing contract can't have any rating. 

Long term contracts do count as a positive factor towards the JSS.

Martina P wrote:

(There is the option for mid-contract feedback, but it doesn't count towards JSS. You can still ask your client to give you that on any contract over 3 months length.)

It's 30 days, not 3 months. But yes, it's meaningless.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members