Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Success Score

ahmed-polash
Fakhruddin P Member Since: Jun 16, 2016
1 of 4

Hello Dear,

All the time i tried very hard to meet up clients demand maintaining all rules of Upwork.

Last 4-5 Month i am maintaining the top rated freelancing on Upwork with 95%, 98% and fianlly i got 100% job success score with the help of all my valued clients also upwork team.(Please check the Attachment)  

Now suddenly my job success score goes down 94% without any logical notice. I don't know why?

I am cordially requesting you please take a look about this matter and if find any mismatch please solve that matter ASAP.

I am again expecting to see my job success score in 100%

Your cordial cooperation regarding this matter will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Fakhruddin Polash

dreamseller
Community Guru
Delwar H Member Since: Jan 30, 2015
2 of 4

Do you have dormant (inactive or paused) contract? 

If so, for how long? 

You can also check your Stats page to see if there any visible changes happened recently  (like percentage of long-term clients, clients who would recommend you etc) 

ahmed-polash
Fakhruddin P Member Since: Jun 16, 2016
3 of 4

Yes, I have 2 Contract Paused last 3 to 4 Month by upwork and the client. I think there is no more works. So what i do now ? If I end this 2 Contract my self any problem I will face in future ?   

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Fakhruddin,

We had an issue that caused some freelancers' Job Success Score to increase on Sunday, and that's why you probably saw a higher score on your profile. The issue has since been resolved and your score is now based on all of your contracts, including inactive ones that you might want to address by having your clients close them, or ending them yourself in case you don't hear back from your clients.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS