Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Success Score

divljouki
Kreso N Member Since: Oct 18, 2017
1 of 3

Hi,

I'm curious about what Job Success really is and what counts there. So, last few months I searched for jobs, I worked on five jobs already and i got really great ratings (5 stars) and I did good job with every client. Then there is this Job Success on my profile with 70% score. Now I'm asking how is my score that low? There is only one job where client sended me offer and closed it after she found another freelancer. (I didn't reply as quick as she wanted I supose). Can that lower my score that much or are there other things that affect job Success score?? I'm confused.

Thanks in advance.

Kreso N.

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
2 of 3

The withdrawn offer won't impact your JSS if you never had a contract. If you had a contract and no work was done, the client would have had the opportunity to leave private feedback, which is part of your JSS.

Another factor is private feedback from the clients who rated you publicly. Sometimes, it doesn't match up with what they've said in public. On the My Stats page, what does it say for "percentage of clients who would recommend you"?

You also have one contract with no feedback. Usually only a pattern of no feedback contracts impacts your JSS, but since you only have five jobs, that contract accounts for 20% of your work history, so it's possible that's having some negative impact.

divljouki
Kreso N Member Since: Oct 18, 2017
3 of 3

There is nothing on "Clients who would recommend you" in My Stats. Probably I'll get it with time If I'm gonna work well. But nevermind.. Does the "12-month earnings" tab on My Stats have big impact? Because my last work was like 2 weeks ago. It was small one hour job. My JSS is 70% curently. I readed in "Help and support" that everything below 75% is not so good and it's something that client would not like to see on my profile.. How much that can affect me for my future jobs?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS