🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Success Score
Page options
jwwebb
Community Member

Job Success Score

I'm quite new to the platform. Have completed around 7 projects all with 5 star feedback. My job success score has just dropped from 100% to 82% and I'm not sure why. 

I did get awarded a contract which it turned out to be different to the original description so I contacted the client and said it would be best to cancel. 

I've got a couple of live contracts that are beyond the due date but this is because the clients are taking time to review the work and I can't exactly push them. 

Another client has not left feedback for a completed contract but was certainly happy with the work I just don't believe they use the site much.

I wonder which of these is causing the drop in JSS? Either way it seems unreasonable as I have not had an unsuccessful job that has been completed. 

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

You are talking about a different profile than the one you are writing from, so it's hard to say anything about it. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James,

As a gentle reminder, please know that users are not allowed to have more than one account. Could you please reach back to us using the account you're referring to so that we can look into it and assist you accordingly? Please be sure to close any duplicate accounts you might have. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members