🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Success Score
Page options
jwwebb
Community Member

Job Success Score

Hi,

In the last change my JSS dropped from 100% to 82%. I had completed 7 jobs, all of which received 5* feedback. Client that recommended me was, and still is, 100%. 

The only contracts that I can see impacted the score was one where the client awarded me a contract and after fully reviewing the requirements and their documents, I felt I couldn't add what they were looking for, for the reason that they had suggested they needed improvement, but I thought their work was fine. Rather than charge the client I felt it was best to be upfront and suggest they cancel the contract to receive a refund. 

The other possibility is where the client has no left feedback, probably because they are new to / don't regularly use Upwork. 

Please help me to understand which of these scenarios would result in an unsuccessful job?

Thanks in advance

James

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James,

The account you're writing this from has no work history. Please know that users are not allowed to have more than one account! Please reach out to us via the account you need help with and be sure to close any duplicate accounts in order not to violate Upwork TOS.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
jwwebb
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

apologies in advance but I had assumed that this account was linked to my profile when I created it. It appeared to be the same to me. below is the extention to my account:

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi James,

I was not able to locate the account you're referring to. Could you please send me a PM with more information about it? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jwwebb
Community Member

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi James,

Thanks for following up and for sharing the link. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
jwwebb
Community Member

Thank you Joanne 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members