Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Success - question & answer

Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
31 of 56

@Setu M wrote:
So I am bumping this thread because we were promised some updates to the information provided on JS score.

Our Community Manager indicated that this was forthcoming and recently asked for "a week or so."

Just keeping the thread relevant, as we expect some long awaited information this week.

Good luck on an answer Setu. The typical answer has been the same recently on most threads that are important. "That being said, we have shared this discussion and your feedback with the team and this is something we are going to revisit."

It is the same thing repeatedly lately. I am sorely disappointed in the lack of response or concern for the members. I had high hopes for some of the changes that have been made and really wanted to be supportive, but when we are blown off and ignored with responses such as the above I am just disqusted with the whole thing.

I believe Upwork hopes we will all give up and go away so they can build their little empire and not give anyone a say in anything. I for one will sit back and watch their empire tumble when they lose all their top freelancers and clients because they can't answer questions or budge one bit on things they know most likely themselves are not effective.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
32 of 56
Suzanne,

I realize you are getting frustrated, and rightfully so. I will continue to wait patiently on this one since this is my marker for alot of things going forward. I do not believe a response to this important problem should have taken this long, but I am willing to compromise on that if a substantial release is made before week's end.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Leah M Member Since: May 3, 2015
33 of 56

Keep up the good fight, you guys.

Highlighted
Community Guru
34 of 56
Today is Wednesday.

Bumping this thread once more. I really hope we can have the promised information before the end of this week.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
35 of 56

@Setu M wrote:
Today is Wednesday.

Bumping this thread once more. I really hope we can have the promised information before the end of this week.

Still no info, although it had been promised last week, or was it the week before that? 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
36 of 56

Setu,

I appreciate your due diligence, like Garnor said, we will be providing more information about JS Score soon. I understand your frustration and appreciate your patience. I doubt we will have it by the end of the week, but information is being put together.

Thanks, 

Lena

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
37 of 56

Perhaps less of this

nap time

and more of this

fasttyping

would speed things up? Woman Wink

Highlighted
Community Guru
38 of 56
I appreciate the update from Lena.

But waiting a month for a few lines of documentation explaining a bit more on a system already in existence is a bit too much. It is also symptomatic of the real nature of the problem plaguing Upwork.

Whether it is JS score, CS, or just basic information on the most practical workings of the platform; it takes too long to have issues sorted out or even acknowledged.

If the Man himself is not behind the delay, then some serious problems are facing Upwork, if the most basic dissemination of information takes a month to process.

Since I suspect that Garnor is not to be blamed!?.... the system is ridiculously inefficient and needs more fixing, than anyone first thought.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
39 of 56

As an update, you can expect to have information around JSS early next week. Ok Krisztina, I will go wake him up. Thanks for the laugh Smiley Happy that was good. 

-Lena

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
40 of 56
Ok Lena. You are a brave soul.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS