🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Success score not changing
Page options
jdee007
Community Member

Job Success score not changing

Hello,
I am a freelancer on Upwork from last year, and I have little experience in how JSS is calculated.
That is not my problem right now. My Job Success Score was updated from 77% to 84% with a single job back a few months but now it's not changing from 84%, even though I have completed three to four jobs with 5.0 Feedback including one of them with high weightage in Contract Amount. 

If you could just help me understand where the problem is and how to fix it, I'd be so much thankful.
Thanks for all the help!

Link to my Profile:- https://www.upwork.com/fl/jd007

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It lies.

The date always updates first thing in the morning, then several hours later the stat will update.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
wescowley
Community Member

Malik:

JSS hasn't updated yet today. Check it later today (evening, US time).

All right, I hope it will show some changes but on my stats, its shows updated on 30 Aug

unnamed.jpg

It lies.

The date always updates first thing in the morning, then several hours later the stat will update.

Thanks Wes for guiding me through.

Thanks

my profile updated today but nothing changed. But, I had complete three jobs before the update but why job success score not changed?

sajeeth35
Community Member

Hi Malik,  Hope your doing good,

Could you please explain how you increase your Jss score from 77 % to 84 %. So it will be helpful.

I lost my JSS score from 85% to 77 % due to Two tough client.  If you can guide me to increase the JSS it will be helpful. 

Regards,

M.Sajeeth

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths