cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Success

ijazsaleem854
Muhammad Ijaz S Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
1 of 5

I have 2 by 16 week of top rated freelancer but my job success still have not been shown on my profile.kindly solve it.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

@Muhammad Ijaz S wrote:

I have 2 by 16 week of top rated freelancer but my job success still have not been shown on my profile.kindly solve it.

You do not qualify for a JSS yet.

You need at least 4 to 6 (sometimes more) completed contracts from a minimum of 3 different clients.

You have completed 3 very small contracts so need  a few more.

Did you at any point have a Rising Talent badge?

a_kuntsi
Ace Contributor
Anneli K Member Since: Aug 1, 2018
3 of 5

Petra is right.

You started working last month and have had three completed jobs.

So you don't qualify for JSS yet. And therefore no way getting top rated status either.

So I did not understand what you mean by working as a top rated freelancer as there is no way having top rated status for you yet.

ijazsaleem854
Muhammad Ijaz S Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
4 of 5
yes I had rising talent batch but now it's disappeared.I dont why it
happened.
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 5

@Muhammad Ijaz S wrote:
yes I had rising talent batch but now it's disappeared.I dont why it
happened.

That explains the "2 out of 16" weeks top rated eligible.

That counts the weeks you either had a JSS of over 90% or held rising talent status.

If you are no longer Rising Talent then one of your outcomes must have been not quite perfect so the badge went away. Looking at your profile I think you know exactly which contract went spectacularly badly... Chances are the client's private feedback was more honest than the public feedback he was pressured into leaving you.

Your "Eligible Weeks" will stay at 2 until they fall out of the 16 week window or go up if your JSS (once it is calculated) is over 90% (unlikely with a bad outcome.)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS