🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Timeline not showing real-time jobs. show...
Page options
iampapaisarkar2
Community Member

Job Timeline not showing real-time jobs. showing 4hrs, 6hrs ago jobs

Hello there,

I am facing an issue from last 2-3 weeks that new jobs are not updated in find work section and jobs are showing there are from my previous client's even without applying any firter and search.

Please do needful ASAP, it is messy for me to find out new jobs. Is this something related to back end maintainence or only I am facing this issue?

Waiting for your response.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Papai,

I checked and it looks like our team reached out to you with more information via support ticket #30873657. Please refer to your ticket and feel free to reply with any further questions you may have, our team will be happy to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Papai, 

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? Please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Yes, I was try everything, clearing browser cache, cookies, check on chroome, mozila, opera but not working.

Hi Papai,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you so much

Hey I did not get any response?

Hi Papai,

I checked and it looks like our team reached out to you with more information via support ticket #30873657. Please refer to your ticket and feel free to reply with any further questions you may have, our team will be happy to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members