Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job application issue

botter911
Nitish K Member Since: Mar 4, 2017
1 of 8
Hi guys,

I was a former member of oDesk 4 years ago, and had an active profile. Just recently I have decided to come back. I have been applying to applications patiently, but I seem to have noticed an issue today.

One of my past colleagues have posted a job. He then called me up and asked me to apply, so that he can compare my applications with other applicants.

I was among the first ones to apply to the job, but it has been an hour now that he told that he still cant see my profile in the list.

Shouldn't my application be in the list? Or is upwork giving priority to those who are the top freelancers?
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Nitish,

Could you please pm me the job post link so I could whether your proposal is displayed in the list? 

Untitled
arielnikandan
Nikandan K Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
3 of 8

Hi Vladimir,

I am also facing the same issue. I have been submitting job applications for last few days but I am not getting any response. I think my applications are not reaching to clients. Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Nikandan

arielnikandan
Nikandan K Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
4 of 8

Hi Vladimir,

I am also facing the same issue. I have been submitting job applications for last few days but I am not getting any response. I think my applications are not reaching to clients. Can you please help me?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 8

@Nitish K wrote:

One of my past colleagues have posted a job. He then called me up and asked me to apply, so that he can compare my applications with other applicants.

Why didn't your "colleague" just invite you?

I have a feeling you and your "colleague" may be heading straight for some "issues" with your accounts....

botter911
6 of 8
Thanks for the a quick reply Vladimir.

Here is the link to the job application: https://www.upwork.com/ab/proposals/837666299267158016

My profile: https://www.upwork.com/fl/nitishk11
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
7 of 8

Hi Nitish,

I've checked and see our agent already advised you yesterday on this subject and will follow up on the recent message you posted on your open ticket.

Untitled

View solution in original post

botter911
8 of 8
He will invite me in the job on Monday Petra, but I'm curious if this issue exists on my other job applications as well.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS