cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Job applications not showing

Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
51 of 60

There's some bug again. Regular applications not working either. You can contact customer support, but I doubt they can do something.

52 of 60

Vesna and co.,

I would LOVE to do a quick survey on how many times our friendly moderators use the phrase "thank you for your patience" or "thank you for your understanding" in a day/week/month (sometimes hours?)...unfortunately searching "patience" in the community search bar isn't an effective way to go... Man Frustrated

Cheers,

William

Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
53 of 60

If oDesk was a freelancer on oDesk he/she would get 3 out of 5 for communication & cooperation. Smiley Very Happy

54 of 60

ODesk team leaders are requested to check Job Applications system as its not working properly for me from last 12 hours.

Asif Rehman
Community Leader
Lillian T Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
55 of 60

Hello Everyone! 

The bug is still being looked into, and I will post as soon as I hear anything. Please note that we are looking into this issue. 

Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
56 of 60

Hi All,

I would like to confirm that the issue has been fixed. If you continue experiencing problems with applications, please do not hesitate to let us know.

We appreciate your patience and once again apologize for the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Zhang K Member Since: May 8, 2015
57 of 60

Wow, my friend come across the same issue as well, it happend over one month, but Upwork still haven't fix it.

We love Odesk, give us the opportunity to work. Hope this technical issue can be fixed as soon as possible.

Sakthi R Member Since: Jul 8, 2015
58 of 60

hi.... 

i'm applying jobs but not get reply my this quota was over now what can i do? i could not apply job.. please give suuport to me.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
59 of 60

Hi Sakthi,

I would recommend you improve your profile, make it easier to read and fix punctuation errors. Make sure you capitalize your name and other words where appropriate. You are applying for jobs in a very competitive category, so it's very important to stand out in some way. Also, make sure you submit well-written applications that individually address the job posting and clients' requirements

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ornella E Member Since: Sep 23, 2012
60 of 60

Am getting the same problem too since yesterday, and it's disgusting 

And Upwork still take my connects too Smiley Sad pffft 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS