cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job applications not showing

Khairulnajmi Fikri Y Member Since: Jan 21, 2015
21 of 60

Hi Valeria,

I'm facing the same problem as well. Applied for 2 jobs but none are listed, and my quota is deducted on top of that. Please sort out this problem ASAP. Thanks!

Ace Contributor
Md. Shohag H Member Since: Feb 3, 2015
22 of 60

Hi! Valeria,

Jenish K Member Since: Jan 21, 2015
23 of 60

This should be shameful for oDesk. What a pathetic experience I am getting here being a newbie.

I just have 10 bids as my job application quota. 5 out of which are now used as I have applied to a few jobs today but same as you all, my "Job Applications" section is null.

Don't know whether this is going to resolve and even if its resolved, will the clients receive my application.

Community Guru
Jeri B Member Since: Feb 15, 2010
24 of 60

It's been more than 72 hours on this issue.What is the problem?

Community Leader
Asif R Member Since: Jan 7, 2015
25 of 60

I have applied for 14 x jobs but only could see only 6 x Jobs on my applied jobs feed. Also got a notification that one of my job has been declined but the job is still available on job feed. Is there any technical issue on Odesk official site or its just on my profile?Waiting for urgent reply.Asif Rehman

Asif Rehman
Erwan L Member Since: Dec 29, 2014
26 of 60

Same type of issue here. I applied for a job, no error message showed up when appplying and I thought everything was fine. But when I checked my current applications, and the current applications for this job, mine did not show up. I tried to apply again and again and got the same error message: "Freelancer [you] has already applied for this job posting." I of course cleared cookies, relaunched browser and so on.

Last answer from support (January 17, 06:25 a.m. GMT):

"I was able to check on these as you mentioned them and escalated this to our Technical Support team. I also learned that there are other freelancers experiencing the same issue, so this was put to our Technical Support team's high priority list".

Community Leader
27 of 60

Now I could see all my applied jobs, Is this automatically been adjusted or there is someone working behind it?

Erwan please check your jobs feed now. Hopefully you are now going to see it.

Asif Rehman
Ivan R Member Since: Jan 16, 2015
28 of 60
I've had the same issue. Applications now show up in the Job List but job applications are not displaying figures for client activity on applicants / interviewing
Community Leader
29 of 60

Applied for two new jobs before some minuts ago and now facing the same problem. New applied applications could not be seen in applied applications feeds.

I think there is some issue on site due to which its delaying loading applications feeds.

Asif Rehman
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
30 of 60

Hi all,

Thank you very much for reporting it. Our Team is aware of this issue and is currently working to resolve it as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS