cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job applications not showing

Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
31 of 60

The number of current bugs all out in full force is very alarming Valeria. Will the site simply shut down on all of us any day now?

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
32 of 60

We have had an inordinate amount of bugs over the past few days Dianne and we're working hard to resolve them. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Beth-uel D Member Since: Jan 20, 2015
33 of 60

Thank you.

Please attend to these issues as quick as possible. I've been experiencing these issues for 2 days now.

Quy N Member Since: Jan 21, 2015
34 of 60

I got this problem too. So sad Smiley Sad

Community Guru
Jeri B Member Since: Feb 15, 2010
35 of 60

Just applied for another excellent opportunity and application is not showing. oDesk, what is your solution to a 6-day old bug? Will you contact the client directly and forward our applications? It is one thing to have a technical bug, but this is a bug that directly impacts revenue, yours and mine, and quite another to have no bridge to fix the problem.  If the client has provided contact info, can we contact them directly to let them know of oDesk's major problem, or should we rely on oDesk to look out for us?

Community Guru
Olga Q Member Since: Sep 5, 2012
36 of 60

I had this issue yesterday, with one of my applications, but it's solved now.

Community Guru
Jeri B Member Since: Feb 15, 2010
37 of 60

update: 2/3 applications are now showing.

Serajul I Member Since: Jan 21, 2015
38 of 60

I am faceing that problem. But  I thinks all problem are solved. Because now showing my all applicatin.

Thanks

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
39 of 60

That's correct Serajul as we've resolved this issue. Again our apologies for this disruption to your business.

Julien C Member Since: Feb 3, 2015
41 of 60

I am facing the same issue....This is the first time I have experienced it and it is very annoying! Will the client see my application anyway? 

Thank you!

EDIT: nevermind it's showing up now...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS