cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job applications quota after first feedback.

Highlighted
Emir A Member Since: Jan 9, 2015
1 of 9

Hello everyone.

I just received my first feedback ( 5 star ). How long will it take for the extra 20 job applications to be available on my profile?

Or does it take more than one feedback before the extra applications are awarded to me?

Thank you in advance.

Emir Adili

Highlighted
Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
2 of 9

You don't get an extra twenty job applications but you may be able to get up to twenty job applications.

I think twenty is now the limit although a number of people who have been here for a long time have twenty-five

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
3 of 9

Hi EA!

For oDesk Support, please go to the oDesk Help Center https://support.odesk.com/

This article in particular addresses some of your immediate concerns: "What’s the job application quota and how can I raise it?" https://support.odesk.com/entries/23089721-What-s-the-job-application-quota-and-how-can-I-raise-it-

Ron aka LanWanMan
Highlighted
Emir A Member Since: Jan 9, 2015
4 of 9

Thank you all for your replies.

After re-reading the HelpDesk message I now see that i had misunderstood the way the applications quota work.

This is the part that I had missed :

"Once you get feedback, your all-time score will determine your quota."

Thank you all again

Emir Adili

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 9

Best of luck EA! It will take time, but succeeding on oDesk is still possible.

Ron aka LanWanMan
Highlighted
Community Guru
Aseem B Member Since: Dec 20, 2014
6 of 9

@point made by David G

As I see, 25 shows up in my profile settings but actual job applications is still 20. Let me know if anyone actually has 25 applications quota.

Not that I use all my 20 applications but just want to check if this is another odesk bug.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
7 of 9

I have a quota of 25. Don't ask me why though...

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 9

Hi AB! My application quota is 25. Maybe we can trade in kudos for quotas...lol....

Ron aka LanWanMan
Highlighted
Community Guru
Aseem B Member Since: Dec 20, 2014
9 of 9

I counted again and my quota is 25 as well . If we could trade, I think I will rather be buying kudos in change for quotas. Applying to jobs is tougher(read more boring) than actually doing the job. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS