🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job cancelled but does not show cancelled...
Page options
florydev
Community Member

Job cancelled but does not show cancelled when I go to it

I have noticed in my connects history projects being refunded, it says that the project was cancelled, but when I click on the project it does not say anything about it being cancelled.  Is that normal?

I don't know why I want to know other than an obsessive need to understand everything.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark, 

This usually happens if you have direct access to the link, and the information stored on your cookies has not been updated. This is easily resolved by clearing your cookies. If this doesn't resolve it for you, let us know so that we can investigate further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dussto
Community Member

As far as I noticed, there are sometimes "delays" in showing updated information/status on job posts/applications.

florydev
Community Member

I have actually toured back a few weeks and checked. I can see the jobs are cancelled on the connect history screen but not in the jobs themselves.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark, 

This usually happens if you have direct access to the link, and the information stored on your cookies has not been updated. This is easily resolved by clearing your cookies. If this doesn't resolve it for you, let us know so that we can investigate further.

~ Avery
Upwork
florydev
Community Member

Thank you Avery
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members