🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job category filter.
Page options
moonraker
Community Member

Job category filter.

Is job search category filter broken for anybody else?

It's been moved to the side of the page - OK.
But the job category selection section has been stuck like this for more than an hour. (Everything else appears to work OK)

Anybody else? 

job search.png

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jamie,

I tried to replicate the problem on my end, but I was not able to. Could you please confirm what browsers did you use? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Chrome. 

Hi Jamie,

Could you double-check if you're experiencing this problem with another browser as well?

~ Goran
Upwork

Microsodt edge. Simlar thing. Won't load, but it's not greyed out this time. 

1234.png

Thank you for the update, Jamie.

Our team will create a ticket for you so that our team can assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks.

It doesn't work in Firefox, either. 
12345.png 

Hello Jamie,

I have the same thing going on. The categories filters aren't working in any of my browsers. Was the problem fixed for you?

Patricia F wrote:

Hello Jamie,

I have the same thing going on. The categories filters aren't working in any of my browsers. Was the problem fixed for you?

Nope.

I was sent an email telling me to clear my cookies (quelle surprise!). I knew that wasn't the problem as I only use one browser but tried anyway incase, but to no avail. I'm also supposed to be trying another device but that's a lot of faff for me that I'm too busy for right now.

Earlier I found myself searching by one category at a time. 

I've since also noticed that I am unable to collapse the filter bar, although I might have missed something. 

Hi Patricia, and Jamie,

Thank you for reporting this to us! Our team identified the issue and is working to resolve it as soon as possible. 

Patricia, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket with more information.

Jamie, you can expect an update on your support ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksander.

I've just received a message saying it's 'more complex', and is being escalated. 

Thank you Aleksandar!

I got an email too from your team.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members