cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job complete with bad feedback. (CLIENT WAS ARRESTED)

Ace Contributor
Carlo M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
41 of 45

upwork seems not to care about this kind of issue. and don't want to do anything about it..

Chat with a upwork CSR

(02:40:40 AM) Carlo Mendoza: just create a report about the recent message from him
(02:40:45 AM) Carlo Mendoza: that is all i ask
(02:40:59 AM) Sheila: I am sorry but we can only make a report if there is a basis for review.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
42 of 45

Hi Carlo,

I'm sorry about your experience with this client. I can confirm the information our agent shared with you and reiterate that our team needs to review screenshots of your conversation in order to take action. Please follow up on the existing ticket and upload screenshots of the client's messages, so our team could process your report further.

Ace Contributor
43 of 45

Hi Vlad,

I already sent the screenshots to your CSR but she kept saying that she cannot create a report because I withdrawn my dispute.

I do not care about the money anymore, I care about the community, that there will be another victim of this client.

So please investigate this.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
44 of 45

Hi Carlo,

I see our agent already escalated the issues once before and our team reviewed the information you provided on a different ticket, and posted an update yesterday. Please refer to our team's message and note that steps have been taken in relation to the message you flagged.

Ace Contributor
45 of 45

Why are you removing my latest reply?

I just want to warn other people and the upwork admin.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS