cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Job feed is not a related job feed anymore.

thebrainwiz
Josip Z Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
BEST ANSWER
51 of 125

I found solution.
Just follow screenshot steps I made.

There are 6 steps.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

View solution in original post

thebrainwiz
Josip Z Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
52 of 125

I found solution.
Just follow screenshot steps I made.

There are 6 step

**Edited for Community Guidelines**s.

ankurmithal
Ankur M Member Since: Aug 18, 2018
53 of 125

In My Feed, I am getting lots of jobs that have no relevance to the skills I have listed in my profile. Why is this happening? Is My Feed a list of ALL jobs that are posted without matching to my skillsets?

Example: My Job Feed (upwork.com)

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
54 of 125

Hi Ankur,

It looks like you have a lot of searches saved. However, the majority of them are search queries for a keyword or a key phrase that are not further configured with filters. I believe you can get better results if you add category filters to your saved searches. For example, if you have a search for "CRO" as a keyword, you can use filters on the left side to only see jobs with that keyword posted in the Sales & Marketing Category, like this. If you'd like to view and update a saved search to add filters, you can hover your mouse over that saved search in your feed and click the link icon that appears. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ankurmithal
55 of 125
Thank you. I will work out my Searches. Thanks for that. My question was on the composition of My Feed. Does it include everything that gets posted on Upwork as a Job without any reference to my skillset?
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
56 of 125

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for the follow up. I'd like to ask you to kindly follow up here once you follow the advice Joanne shared and configure your job feed by removing existing and saving new, more detailed searches. If you continue seeing irrelevant jobs in your feed afterwards, we'll ask our team to reach out to you directly and investigate. We have received a few similar reports and our team is currently investigating each of them. We'd appreciate if you could keep us updated. Thank you.

Untitled
ankurmithal
57 of 125

Thank you Vladimir.

My original query, copied here, remains unanswered:

In My Feed, I am getting lots of jobs that have no relevance to the skills I have listed in my profile. Why is this happening? Is My Feed a list of ALL jobs that are posted without matching to my skillsets?

Joanne has answered a question that I don't think I asked. Might be useful but not connected to my query. Ifb you can address the query it might help.

Thanks,

Ankur

ankurmithal
58 of 125

In the Skills Search field in Advanced Search, how can I use the OR function. In other words, how can I create a Search which will identify and list ANY of the Skills I enter in that field?

tufanbiswas
Tufan B Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
59 of 125

Hi, 

My job feed comes up irrelevant Jobs outside my category. I have been facing this problem for some time now, I have contact in support a few times but no permanent solution has been found. I will be grateful if the problem is solved completely. 

Sincerely,

Tufan

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
60 of 125

Hi Tufan,

I'm sorry to hear that your job feed is still not giving you the correct list of jobs. I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS