Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job feed based on my categories all messed up

thebrainwiz
Josip Z Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
11 of 125

Hi Nikola,
Here is screenshot of requests page.
I do not see button for opening new ticket-request.
I can only browse my old tickets.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
12 of 125

Hi Josip,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot. Please know that that is by design. To initiate a ticket with our team you can go to Upwork's Help Center and scroll to the bottom of the page. There you will find options to create a ticket. Here is a screenshot for reference.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
thebrainwiz
13 of 125

Hi Luiggi,
That button is disabled on my screen and as I see on your screenshot. When I click on that button nothing happens.

Inspite of that when I click on right button ASK DATA, new page is open and everything is OK.
Please check the screenshot. There are no hyperlink on left button, but there is a hyperlink on the right button.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
14 of 125

Hi Josip,

You can try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the issue persists, you may inform the team through your already open support ticket so they can assist you further with that. Remember that you can access your open tickets via your email as well.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
hasan_akib
Akib H Member Since: May 3, 2019
15 of 125

Hello everyone, Currently, my job feed doesn't show my category jobs. maximum jobs do not match my skills. 

thebrainwiz
16 of 125

I open topic with the same content.
I have the same problem.

teejaygushy
Adetunji E Member Since: Mar 27, 2021
17 of 125

my job feeds has not been loading over two days now and always posting jobs that are far behind also doesn't match my skills

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
18 of 125

Hi Adetunji,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
zaibun-nisa
Zaibun N Member Since: Mar 12, 2021
19 of 125

My job feed is showing old posted job almost 11 or 12 hrs ago recently posted jobs or new jobs are not shown. Kindly fix this problem.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
20 of 125

Hi Zaibun,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS