cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job feed based on my categories all messed up

hamidraza21
Hamid R Member Since: Dec 17, 2020
21 of 125

I have changed the categories, after that, I am showing totally irrelevant jobs. How to solve it?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
22 of 125

Hi Hamid,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
faranshahbazkhan
Ace Contributor
Faran S Member Since: Aug 22, 2018
23 of 125

Hello there, 

Lately "My Feed" has been updating with all sorts of different category jobs which are irrelevant to my expertise or "Niche", this wasn't the case 3 weeks back. 

What could've gone wrong? Do I need to change settings? I do know there are filters which could help me filter out the jobs, however, the jobs now showing up on the feed are from different "niches". 

Thanks 

Regards

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
24 of 125

Hi Faran,

My Feed tab of your Find Work page will display jobs based on the searches that you save. Could you please try configuring your feed to your needs by running searches, applying filters, and saving them to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see in your feed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
thebrainwiz
Josip Z Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
25 of 125

Moderators, Is there a solution for this problem???

m_maki_madni
Muhammad M Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
26 of 125

Exactly same issue here

achukastudio
Michael T Member Since: May 16, 2020
27 of 125

For several days now, Load More Jobs does NOT 'load more jobs', it just scrolls back through those already listed - on endless repeat.

Anyone else having this issue?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
28 of 125

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if that resolves the issue for you? If that doesn't help, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
achukastudio
Michael T Member Since: May 16, 2020
29 of 125

I have emptied cache and the problem is persisting (both Safari and Chrome)

m_maki_madni
Muhammad M Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
30 of 125

Hello Dear,

I am trying to apply jobs but could not be able to find relevant jobs according to my skills, there are completely irralevant jobs on feed, my skills are related to data entry, lead generation and product listings, but on feed it's always showing jobs related to Graphics Desing, mobile app develpor, Python etc, I reached out to Upwork customer support three times and they told me to remove cookies and cache, history and open profile in incogonito window, I applied these steps all time but still not getting any solution on my profile, it's been almost three weeks. Looking forward for solution. Job Feed screenshot is attached Thank You!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS