🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job in Progress
Page options
jahangeerahmed
Community Member

Job in Progress

I am working on a job which is on per hour payment basis but still it is not being showed in my "Jobs in Progress" section of profile. Although I can see it in my contracts. Can anyone help to resolve the issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jahangeer,

When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed the job will be listed under your Work History. 
If the contract is still open, it will be listed under the "In Progress" section. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jahangeer,

Please keep in mind that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once you're paid, the contract will be listed under your Work History. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for replying Goran. But I guess the per hour paid jobs are visible in jobs in progress section. I have done a few similar jobs before too. They always showed up in my profile when they were in progress. Why not now?

Hi Jahangeer,

When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week. Once your client is billed the job will be listed under your Work History. 
If the contract is still open, it will be listed under the "In Progress" section. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Great. Now I get it. Thank you

Hey there!
Ive attached a screenshot of my profile and a currently open contract that I'm still working on since 30th may which won't appear in the "jobs in progress section", would be greatful if there's anything you can do. contract id:27229780

Hi Sami,

I checked the contract you're referring to and it looks like you have not yet earned from this contract. I can see that this for a Fixed Price contract. To get paid, you must submit the completed work for the funded milestone using the "Submit Work For Payment". The client has 14 days from the most recent submission on a milestone to review and approve or request changes. If your client doesn't respond to any milestone submission within 14 days, the deposit is automatically released to you. To learn more about getting paid for Fixed Price contracts, please check this help article

Please know that contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members