🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job in progress not showing on my Profile
Page options
ryaan420
Community Member

Job in progress not showing on my Profile

Hello ,

its been a 1 week and 2 days but my current job is still not showing on the job in process section. please help me and tell me what happend with my account.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Hassan,

Please keep in mind that in order for a job to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once you're paid it can also take 24 to 48 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zohaib,

I checked this for you and the job you're referring to is shoving under the In Progress tab of your Work History section. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Same thing is happening with me. This is my 2nd job on upwork which is still in progress, first one is hourly bases and the second one fixed price, but it isn't showing up in my work history. How do I make the status of work appear in my work history?

Junaid L wrote:

Same thing is happening with me. This is my 2nd job on upwork which is still in progress, first one is hourly bases and the second one fixed price, but it isn't showing up in my work history. How do I make the status of work appear in my work history?

Nothing you can do. Just wait until you get paid. 

Same here. I have a current job In progress for almost a week now and it is not showing up at all under the in progress section and I cleared my cache and history and restarted my browser. But still nothing.

Any help?!?

Hi Mohamad,

I checked and it looks like you have not yet received payment for the contract you're referring to. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history.

~ Joanne
Upwork
be12252c
Community Member

Hello,

I have had jobs appear in progress while I was working on the first milestone of a funded fixed price job. I am currently working on the first milestone of a fixed price contract but it doesn’t appear at all. If the last funded job was appearing in progress, then why is this current one not appearing?

My apologies if I misunderstood your answer but it seems like this one should be appearing in progress even if I have not completed the first milestone. Am I not understanding this correctly?

Apologies for any inconvenience and I sincerely appreciate the assistance.
petra_r
Community Member

Mohamad A wrote:
I have had jobs appear in progress while I was working on the first milestone of a funded fixed price job.

No, you haven't. Contracts show once payment has been made, in the "in progress" tab. Not before. I doubt you have seen a contract in progress before anything was paid, but if you did, which is most unlikely, it was a bug.

be12252c
Community Member

Okay thank you. I see what you mean now. I guess my other in progress ones had at least one milestone submitted and approved.

Thanks again

ovi-a
Community Member

Yep. The same thing is happening to me too. I have three jobs currently running, only one is showing.

Hello Ovi,

You need to have a minimum of $1.00 earned on a contract to see them under your Work history. Your contract will appear under Work history within 24 hours after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts without payments are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history.

Thank you

Pradeep H

Upwork

I have 3 jobs in progress which I am done and paid for the first milestone but it's only 2 jobs that is reflecting on my profile

Hi Olusola,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your funds for the contract you are referring to are still under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability.

Once you receive these funds your contract should be displayed on your profile. Please let us know if the contract is not showing after receiving funds so that we can assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

I've had a job in progress for over a week and it's not showing up in the in-progress section. Any help, please? Thank you.

Hi Angelie, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your profile and can see that your contract ID # 30857695 is in progress. Could you please clear your cache and check again? Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
affe3c1f
Community Member

Clear Answer. Thank you

d9a78214
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same problem. I have two contracts ongoing but not showing on the "in progress" tab. Can you help me with how to fix it?

Hi John,

Please keep in mind that in order for a job to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once you're paid at least $1 it can also take 24 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly.

~Andrea
Upwork
farhatt18
Community Member

The same problem with me,  My current job is not showing on the job in progress section please help me.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Farhat,

Your general profile will display your contracts as long as at least $1 has been paid on them. Currently, all contracts with at least $1 paid are showing on your profile. Once payments are made on the contract you're referring to, it'll show there as well.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ebc6d4ba
Community Member

My current job is not showing on the job in process section. please help me and tell me what happend with my account.

Hi Hassan,

Please keep in mind that in order for a job to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once you're paid it can also take 24 to 48 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dilum_v
Community Member

Hello,

I have a current job In progress for more than a week now and it is not showing under the in progress section. Any help? 

Hi Dilum,

Thank you for your message. You need to have a minimum of $1.00 earned on a contract to see them under In progress jobs on your Upwork profile. Hourly contracts are billed as per the Upwork weekly billing cycle. Your contract will appear under Work history within 24 hours after your client's payment method is successfully charged as per the schedule on the weekly billing cycle.

Thank you

Pradeep H

Upwork
dilum_v
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Last week I worked up to 13 hours, last week's hours are now in the review section. But still does not appear in the progress section. Should I wait until the review is over?

Thank you

Dilum V.

Hi Dilum,

Yes, your client will be charged during the course of today. If for any reason their payment should fail we'll continue to attempt to charge them during the week, so please wait for this to happen.

~Andrea
Upwork
1d5efc05
Community Member

Hi Andrea, I just a have a question, I'm currently working with my client and we agreed for 6days project, so I started doing my project yesterday and it's  on going but it's not showing up under My Job section. Any help? 

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your message. The job will appear on your Upwork profile when a minimum $1 payment is made on the contract.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

thank you for this! very helpful 🙂

86d34f18
Community Member

I have the same problem now. My profile doesn't show what I'm doing works now

Hi Beckz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you recently just landed a few new contracts. Please be reminded that in order for a job to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. You need to have a minimum of $1.00 earned on a contract to see them under In progress jobs on your Upwork profile. Once you're paid it can also take 24 to 48 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths