🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job in progress not showing on my "Jobs i...
Page options
541d004c
Community Member

Job in progress not showing on my "Jobs in Progress" section of my profile

Hello,

I have a contract right now but it is not showing up in my jobs in progress section of my profile. May I ask for assistance here? Another contract I had just finished and payments have been made, but still, it is not showing up on my profile. I already did clear my browser cookies and restarted my computer, still nothing. May you please help me out on this one?

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Esmarth,

I checked your profile and was able to view one contract with your feedback and one under the "In Progress" tab.
I would also like to confirm that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. When you`re paid under a contract or when it's closed, it can take 24 to 48 hours for your profile to be updated as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran,

What do you mean "funds needs to be exchanged" it has been 1 week now since I have worked on that contract (started last week Monday, it is now Tuesday of the 2nd week) My weekly report has been sent. Does the fund have to actually be in my possession?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Max,

On Monday, today, your client will be invoiced for the previous week’s hours based on your Work Diary. Then, your job should be visible on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members