🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job in progress not visible on my profile
Page options
p_serechenko
Community Member

Job in progress not visible on my profile

Hello Colleagues,

Maybe someone knows the answer.
Am working on a project 2nd day, it is in my contracts, money are in escrow. But, it is not on my profile yet.
Should I report it as an issue?

Thank you in advance,
Polina

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Polina S wrote:

Hello Colleagues,

Am working on a project 2nd day, it is in my contracts, money are in escrow. But, it is not on my profile yet.

Nothing to report, contracts never show until the first milestone has been released or the hours on hourly contracts have been charged for the first time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Polina S wrote:

Hello Colleagues,

Nothing to report, contracts never show until the first milestone has been released or the hours on hourly contracts have been charged for the first time.

Thank you Petra!

ihtasham_aslam
Community Member

in progress job is visible on my profile in the data entry section but in progress job is not visible on the lead generation section on my profile... can anyone help? i have been working for 100+ hours on lead generation section and job is still in progress

Hi Ihtasham,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try and edit the placing of the contract you are referring to. Go to the "Lead Generation" section of your profile and click on the pencil icon located need your Work history title. Here is the screenshot for the reference.

After you click on pencil icon you should be able to modify placing of the contract. Here you can select which contract you wish to be visible on a specific section of your profile.

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths