🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job invitation doesn't appear on my notif...
Page options
d78f1897
Community Member

Job invitation doesn't appear on my notification

A client of mine has sent an invitation for a private job posting twice already and upwork doesn't seem to load them in my notification tab. I tried searching for the job posting and it doesn't appear in the search results. Furthermore, he sent me screenshot as proof of the invitation but I'm having an issue uploading it here and I'm being notified with the message "The file type (.png) is not supported. Valid file types are: .jpg, .gif, .pdf, .pptx, .wmv, .png.". That's weird since the image is png. 

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Christopher,

I checked and it looks like you were recently able to reply to an invite! If you're referring to a different invite please let me know.

~Andrea
Upwork
d78f1897
Community Member

Yes I was able to receive it at around 11:32 PM when it was supposed to appear at around 10:30 PM. Does this mean there is a 1 hour delay each invitation? Last time, a client was able to send an invitation and it instantly appeared in my notifications.

jackmcgoldrick
Community Member

I receive job invitations by email, but not in my Upwork inbox. It would be very helpful to receive the Upwork notification on Upwork itself, with the little red notification icon. Please help.

Hi Jack,

I took a closer look at your account, and I can see that the notification for the invitation to interview appears on your notification along with your messages. Please visit this screenshot for your reference. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members