🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job is no longer available!!!!!
Page options
m_acc_des
Community Member

Job is no longer available!!!!!

Hi all,

So I spent about 20 minutes writing a professional proposal for a job I was interested in, and the client had very good history, then when I tried to submit the proposal it said ( Job is no longer available ).

Could this be because of the new feature of deleting jobs that got many proposals from top rated freelancers ( I am one of them ). If so, it really sucks!, at least allow me to submit my proposal as I have already opened the job!.

That will make the freelancers write their proposals very fast, without accuracy and professionalism!.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Mohammed,

Are you referring to this test? If so, then the situation you are describing can't be related to the test. If a freelancer started writing proposal to the job and then it was removed from search, they will still be able to complete and send their proposal. The reason you see the job as not available anymore is most likely because either the client or Upwork team closed it.

~ Valeria
Upwork
architextservice
Community Member

You said "The reason you see the job as not available anymore is most likely because either the client or Upwork team closed it.". May I know why the client or Upwork closes a job? Is it because the client chose the freelancer and no longer interested in receiving proposals or any other reason? Why Upwork team closes a job? Kindly clarify. I took 10 minutes to write a proposal and select the appropriate attachments and sent the proposal. When I sent the proposal, it was 35 minutes after the job posting. Was thoroughly dissappointed to see the message "The reason you see the job as not available anymore is most likely because either the client or Upwork team closed it." Kindly explain. Thanks!!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members