🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job issue
Page options
chan_masih
Community Member

Job issue

I had done the one project before 2 hours but project is not displaying on my profile.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chan,

In order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. If the funds have been released recently please be patient for a few more hours and your contract will be listed on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chan,

In order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. If the funds have been released recently please be patient for a few more hours and your contract will be listed on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks 

petra_r
Community Member

Chan M wrote:

I had done the one project before 2 hours but project is not displaying on my profile.

"favourite client" - is it?

kat303
Community Member

There you go Petra. You say just 4 words to the OP and Poof, their profile is gone. (LOL)

The job is not displaying on the OP's profile because he doesn't have a profile anymore.

Kathy T wrote:

There you go Petra. You say just 4 words to the OP and Poof, their profile is gone. (LOL)

The job is not displaying on the OP's profile because he doesn't have a profile anymore.

LOL

I hope she never gets mad at me.

petra_r
Community Member

Kathy T wrote:

imagine that lol...

There was one large project with poor feedback, followed by 4 x $ 5 projects from a client in his city who only ever hired him and left ecstatically thrilled, overly gushing feedback for each $ 5 job...

Make of it what you will 😉

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members