🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job listing shows verified payment, offer...
Page options
hubal_oleg
Community Member

Job listing shows verified payment, offer shows payment not verified

Hey there, 
I've noticed that the same job posting has "Payment Verified" status under job listing and "Payment Unverified" status under job page. (check attachments)
Is there a way to know what status true?

4 REPLIES 4
florydev
Community Member

Oleg H wrote:

Hey there, 
I've noticed that the same job posting has "Payment Verified" status under job listing and "Payment Unverified" status under job page. (check attachments)
Is there a way to know what status true?

That's not an offer, that's just the project details.  I would try pulling up the job details page in a private browser window and logging in.  It could be that you are being served a cached page (just a guess) and the client has been verified since.  If it still says unverified, I would assume it's unverified.

Incidentally there is nothing wrong with a client who is not verified.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience, Oleg.

I was able to replicate it and it appears that the information on Job Search page updates with a slight delay. The information on the job posting page is correct. I'll share this example with our engineers for further investigation.

~ Bojan
Upwork
florydev
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

Thanks for sharing your experience, Oleg.

I was able to replicate it and it appears that the information on Job Search page updates with a slight delay. The information on the job posting page is correct. I'll share this example with our engineers for further investigation.

Is it possible for a client to revert back to an unverified payment?  Because I believe you are saying the client is unverified, so how does the job search page show that they are verified?

Hi Mark,

Is it possible for a client to revert back to an unverified payment?  Because I believe you are saying the client is unverified, so how does the job search page show that they are verified?

I just wanted to chime in and clarify that yes, it's possible for the client's payment method to go from verified to unverified. For example, their payment method may expire, get declined or they may remove it. Once they fix the issue with the current method or add and verify a new one, it'll show as verified again.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths