cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job listings and phantom file attachments

Highlighted
Jared K Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
1 of 3

So, today I hit my second job listing where the client's proposal specifically says they're including multiple files in the job listing, but the only file that appears to be attached is a Microsoft Word document. Does this mean the client just didn't successfully attach those other files, or is there something I'm doing wrong while trying to open the attached files?

In each case, the end of the job listing just had a single "Open Attachment" link, and as I mentioned, that link only pulls up a .DOC file.

I'd love to be able to get at those other files, as generally speaking they contain either samples of what the client has had done before, or data files that I could use to provide a sample of my approach to their project. I hate asking for more files within my proposal, or spending paragraph after paragraph describing what I would or could do, when it'd be so much easier to just *show* the potential client.

Anyone else having this issue, or know what's up?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Jared,

It's possible that the client didn't attach the second file they meant to attach. If you don't mind, please send me a private message with the link to the posting you are referring to so I could double-check.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Jared K Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
3 of 3

Will do, thank-you so  much, Valeria!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS