🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job listings
Page options
emilhuston
Community Member

Job listings

Does anyone know how to exclude some jobs from the list I see when I search for jobs. For example I am a graphic designer who doeasn't do Logos. I don't want to see jobs which requires creation of logos. (way too many)

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emil, 

Everytime you search for jobs in the Upwork marketplace, you should be able to apply filters through the following options: 

• Clicking on the Advanced Search link and applying keywords to your search
  • Clicking on the magnifying glass, and selecting filters for your job search

Filters copy 2.png

Whenever you choose the option below, you will have the opportunity to save the job search based on the keywords and filters you have applied. All the jobs that apply to your filters will automatically be listed in our job feed.

Filters - Filters.png

~ Avery
Upwork
emilhuston
Community Member

I have only one job in progress with one client who put my job on hold for 2 months due to his administrative problems. Sudenly Upwork drops my Job success from 100% to 79%. GO FIGURE! What's wrong with Upwork or with me? Doesn't want Upwork that us free lancers get more work? How can I compete with 79%. What is lame is that Upworl won't let me know what the problem is.

I have only one job in progress with one client who put my job on hold for 2 months due to his administrative problems. Sudenly Upwork drops my Job success from 100% to 79%. GO FIGURE! What's wrong with Upwork or with me? Doesn't want Upwork that us free lancers get more work? How can I compete with 79%. What is lame is that Upworl won't let me know what the problem is.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members