🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job offer has been made but haven't received ...
Page options
steelevans
Community Member

Job offer has been made but haven't received it yet

Hi. I have a client who we have been discussing how I would be able to help him with his project. Since we were using another project's chatroom to discuss that, he created the project in question and invited me to interview, where I responded. After some few minutes, I saw the project's details about project as "declined by client". But he has told me that he didn't decline it, and says that at his end, the contract has been made, in fact the bank has already taken a cut for the project's budget. But up to now I haven't received the job offer yet. What could be the problem and what could be done to make sure that I receive the contract offer?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Evans,

You're right, I'm not able to see any offers on your account either. Since it sounds like we'll need to check on your client's account, it would be best if they reach out to us directly. 

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

Please know that we are unable to discuss any details of another user's account with you because of privacy reasons. Feel free to share the above with your client and we'll be happy to help!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members