🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job related
Page options
keedacreative
Community Member

Job related

I had submitted the work to the client 10 days ago, I have requested the client to review, every time the client reply that he will review tomorrow but he didn't review yet. I'm not forcing the client, I've just asked for the review 2-3 times,  what I should do in this matter.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Sachin S wrote:

I had submitted the work to the client 10 days ago, I have requested the client to review, every time the client reply that he will review tomorrow but he didn't review yet. I'm not forcing the client, I've just asked for the review 2-3 times,  what I should do in this matter.

The client has 14 days to review your work from the moment you submit (assuming you have properly submitted through the "Submit for payment" button on the contract, and have done so only once as "resubmitting" starts the 14 day countdown from scratch.)

Then the funds in Escrow are released automatically. Do not harass the client.Leave the client alone, do not do anything at all, wait until the 14 days are over.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Sachin S wrote:

The client has 14 days to review your work from the moment you submit (assuming you have properly submitted through the "Submit for payment" button on the contract, and have done so only once as "resubmitting" starts the 14 day countdown from scratch.)

Then the funds in Escrow are released automatically. Do not harass the client.Leave the client alone, do not do anything at all, wait until the 14 days are over.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths