🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job related
Page options
keedacreative
Community Member

Job related

I'm giving my best and getting good responses, but I don't know why my JSS is continuously dropping. could anyone help me in this matter?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sachin S wrote:

I'm giving my best and getting good responses, but I don't know why my JSS is continuously dropping. could anyone help me in this matter?

96% and top rated is really good. If you are still unhappy with that, you might have a look at your "clients that would recommend you" number (= private feedback) which has a big impact on overall JSS.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sachin S wrote:

96% and top rated is really good. If you are still unhappy with that, you might have a look at your "clients that would recommend you" number (= private feedback) which has a big impact on overall JSS.

I think we worry about it really too much. 🙂

All above 90% sdhoud be very good, according to clients and Upwork.

And yes, as Martina says, the worst part is the private feedback.

Dishonest clients will leave a great feedback but they will not recommend you privately (I don't know why are they doing that) and your JSS will drop. 

Hello Martina Mam,

Thank you for helping me with your knowledge.

if I'll get continue good feedback in the future, then is there any chance that it will improve my JSS? 

Hello Martina Mam,

Thank you for helping me with your knowledge.

if I'll get continue good feedback in the future, then is there any chance that it will improve my JSS? 

Community Member

I have also same issue, but i tried so many ways if i found any vacancy for you. I will sure inform you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members