🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job score vs Rising talent badge
Page options
dk_elonsoft
Community Member

Job score vs Rising talent badge

Hi

Can I have both job score and Rising talent badge? Or I can have only one of them?

Also If I had a Rising talent badge, but later I was inactive and lost it and have a job score, can I get it back? What are the requirements for that?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Petra R wrote:

Yeasir A wrote:

Re: "Also If I had a Rising talent badge, but later I was inactive and lost it and have a job score, can I get it back? What are the requirements for that?"

And wrong again.

If he becomes inactive and loses his JSS because of that, it is possible to be a R.T.  again (Theoretically)

I don't think so, Petra. 

If he loses his JSS for inactivity reason, then it would be replaced by JSS again. Because in the past he had JSS, that means enough job history!

What you're suggesting is only applicable if he remains inactive for 2 years and there is not enough history in the 24 months window. Only then he can become eligible for Rising Talent again. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

Re: "Can I have both job score and Rising talent badge? Or I can have only one of them?"

No, you can't have both at the same time. 

Rising talent is for those who don't have enough job history for JSS and when you have enough job history it will be replaced with JSS.

Re: "Also If I had a Rising talent badge, but later I was inactive and lost it and have a job score, can I get it back? What are the requirements for that?"

Once your Rising talent is replaced with a JSS you can't get it back.

Here are the requirements,

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Become-a-Rising-Talent?flash_digest=a0af26351...

Yeasir A wrote:

Wrong.

If he becomes inactive and loses his JSS because of that, it is possible to be a R.T.  again (Theoretically)

There is a freelancer with a RT badge with not enough jobs in the 2 year window but 124 previous jobs, 200k+ earnings.

Petra R wrote:

Yeasir A wrote:

And wrong again.

I don't think so, Petra. 

If he loses his JSS for inactivity reason, then it would be replaced by JSS again. Because in the past he had JSS, that means enough job history!

What you're suggesting is only applicable if he remains inactive for 2 years and there is not enough history in the 24 months window. Only then he can become eligible for Rising Talent again. 

Yeasir A wrote:

That is exactly what I said, and (more or less) what he asked.

If you "think so" or not makes little difference.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths