🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job score
Page options
hassaanmahmud
Community Member

Job score

i got three 5/5 feedbacks from clients. but still my score is 73%. don't know what is the reason. One client that i submitted work is non-responsive for more than a month. did that affected

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Hassan M wrote:

i got three 5/5 feedbacks from clients. but still my score is 73%. don't know what is the reason. One client that i submitted work is non-responsive for more than a month. did that affected

private feedback and / or contracts closing or staying open for 2+ months with nothing ever (!!) paid. You likely have a "nothing ever paid" contract, because people don't usually get a JSS after 3 completed jobs. It's usually 4 or more

will the non-responsive client affect my score? i submitted it a month ago. i am paid for that, but i have not closed the job, as client satisfaction is also needed. should i close the job? or wait? 

Hassan M wrote:

will the non-responsive client affect my score? i submitted it a month ago. i am paid for that, 

Not at all, no. You were paid, it's not hurting.

Did you refund a job or had one close with no earnings?

one was closed with no earnings. 

i want to know how can i now improve score after 2 weeks? 

can you have a quick look on my profile and guide me?

Hassan M wrote:

one was closed with no earnings. 

Well, there you go.

Mystery solved.

The way to increase it is to do more jobs with great outcomes.

thank you so much for your help. at this job score i wonder if anyone will offer me a job. 😞 

i also wanted to ask one more question related to this topic. the job that is "You likely have a "nothing ever paid" contract," that person is asking for more. in job description it is clearly mentioned that "1. HARDWARE
Hardware includes on-board GPS/GSM(3G) module, GSM antenna, GPS antenna, microcontroller, power circuit, micro USB connector, 3x indicator LEDs and battery interface.
Board size would be approx. 2.3x1.3 inch (may vary according to battery and casing requirements).
Hardware development cost (material and PCB fabrication cost) will be bear by client. 2x PCBs would be needed for the next phase (i.e. firmware development)
Deliverables for the hardware will be schematics and gerbers."

but he is asking from me to get a quote, get the board manufactured. what should i do here?

Hassan M wrote:

i also wanted to ask one more question related to this topic. the job that is "You likely have a "nothing ever paid" contract," that person is asking for more.

Sorry, isn't that job closed? Why would you do anything on a job that's closed and you never got paid?

no that job is open. you can check on my profile 

"Create Hardware Platform for GPS device"

and you can check for the terms also. need help 

"private feedback and / or contracts closing or staying open for 2+ months with nothing ever (!!) paid. You likely have a "nothing ever paid" contract, because people don't usually get a JSS after 3 completed jobs. It's usually 4 or more"

if someone closes your hourly paid job without the work even started then its not the fault of freelancer. why is he punished for this?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths