cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job search and job page improvements

Michael M Member Since: Oct 24, 2015
1 of 2

Hi,

For job search, it would be extremely useful to have a filter to "Hide proposed jobs" (or a similar label). Once ticked, the job list should update, dropping any jobs I've sent proposals to from the search results.

If a filter is not possible, perhaps proposed jobs could be highlighted in some way or another, maybe row background color or a very prominent ribbon?

For the job view page, it would be nice to:

1. Leave comments, visible only to me. Perhaps I want to take down some notes about that particular job.
  2. Have a "Not interested in this job" button or "Ignore job". If clicked, the job should be no longer be visible in search results. For instance, a client may ask for specific timezone availability that I can not meet. There's no point in applying, so there's no point in me seeing the job again and again.

Cheers,

Michael

Kent H Member Since: May 8, 2016
2 of 2

I would also like to be able to hide job's I've sent proposals for as well as hiding jobs I'm not interested in. In the audio production jobs I've seen a rash of terrible job listings for 1) jobs that are truly impossible with the given budget (unless someone uses their expensive software for charity) and 2) jobs that are asking for outright copyright infringement outside of fair use. 

Hiding the jobs the unrealistic jobs would be very helpful and make me more productive in applying for reasonable postings.

Kent

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS