🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » New jobs posted today that are historic and o...
Page options
majidaliyev
Community Member

Job search dates issues

Hi there!
Weird situation. 
I started to check my wall of jobes today and saw that most of the publications are outdated for 2 weeks at least. Even being created in the last 2 hours. 
So today is Oct 31st. And check the shooting dates in the jobs.

Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 12.20.26 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-10-31 at 12.19.52 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-10-31 at 12.18.58 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
cf7da2e6
Community Member

I only get jobs for photography and videography, I noticed today a HUGE increse in the number and frequency of these jobs being posted. Both worldwide and in the UK where I'm based. On clicking through many are date specific for dates since past.  How can I know what's real and has anyone else noiced this ?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Majid and Robert,

Thanks for sharing your observations with us. There aren't any known technical issues that would result in delays in jobs being posted or errors with timestamps. Job descriptions reflect the content clients enter when they create jobs. That said, I've forwarded your comments to our Trust & Safety team along with other information I could collect. They'll review these jobs for any possible violations of Upwork Terms of Service. We won't be able to share the outcome of their review, however, for privacy and security reasons. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hey Valeria, 
Thanks for updates.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members