🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job search saved keyword
Page options
sazzad0071
Community Member

Job search saved keyword

Hello Dear,  I want to customize my job search saved keyword which is alligned on leftside bar. I haven't found any editing option to customize these keywords. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Advance thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

I would recommend first to delete your saved search results. You can do this by selecting a search result and clicking on the three dots at the top right corner from your Job Feed.
Once this is done you can search for a skill/industry or a keyword, apply additional filters if it's needed, and then save the search result. 
To learn more about saving search results check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

I would recommend first to delete your saved search results. You can do this by selecting a search result and clicking on the three dots at the top right corner from your Job Feed.
Once this is done you can search for a skill/industry or a keyword, apply additional filters if it's needed, and then save the search result. 
To learn more about saving search results check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran, Its working well. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths