🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job selection timelines
Page options
hjd_2019
Community Member

Job selection timelines

Good Morning,

Are there enforced timelines for clients to select a designer for a job they request? I recently submitted my first proposal and from what I can see it's open-ended. On other platforms, the client has a specific amount of time to select a designer and I am able to see that. 

Thanks so much!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlbp
Community Member

Heather J wrote:

Good Morning,

Are there enforced timelines for clients to select a designer for a job they request? I recently submitted my first proposal and from what I can see it's open-ended. On other platforms, the client has a specific amount of time to select a designer and I am able to see that. 

Thanks so much!

It is open-ended and there is no guarantee that anyone will be selected.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tlbp
Community Member

Heather J wrote:

Good Morning,

Thanks so much!

It is open-ended and there is no guarantee that anyone will be selected.

hjd_2019
Community Member

UGH! Thank you for answering!

ideactive
Community Member

I have the same question, how can I know if in a Open Job the client has already seleted a designer?

Ideactive G wrote:

how can I know if in a Open Job the client has already seleted a designer?

It says "Hired: X (X being the number of people hired)

hired.png

You need to change your profile picture to a hoto of yourself and your name to you rel, legal name as it appears on your ID documents.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members