cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job shows up on my job feed after 10 minutes of posting

nayaneva
Active

Hi Guys

Recently i am noticing a piculiar problem. Whenever a new job shows up on my job feed, it's already 10-12 minute after posting. So if it is pick hour then my bid will be placed after 20 to 30 bidder. Why i can't see jobs just after posting, like in a couple of minutes? Help appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
lyambarreau
Community Guru

I think this is the same for everyone. Sometimes, when I'm on a refreshing frenzy; the newest job will be 5 minute. I've never seen any job posted before 5 minutes.

Hello, 

From past 2 months, I am not getting Single Response from any client. and One Day, I see this issue that My bid is not showing in Applicant list.

Please give me solution on this asap.

Thanks,

Vir 

anne_ginger
Community Guru

You don't have to be the first to send an application to get the job. In most of my contracts, I'm one of the last persons to send an application or sometimes one of the last people to receive an invitation for interview. 

The hordes of people you see first in the list are often copy-pasters/spammers who send an appication to almost every job.

Remember, you don't have to be first, you simply have to be the best choice (same goes for dating, haha!)

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS