🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job status not updated after cancellation in ...
Page options
aaron_ebby
Community Member

Job status not updated after cancellation in archived proposal section.

Even after the project was cancelled by client and Escrow refund being successful, the job status is still showing Hired in the 'Archived Proposal' section. Hence an agency cannot send invitation to me. They are getting the error "You cannot invite "user_id" because "user_is" has an active proposal."

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Aaron E wrote:

Even after the project was cancelled by client and Escrow refund being successful, the job status is still showing Hired in the 'Archived Proposal' section. Hence an agency cannot send invitation to me.

Oh, the agency absolutely **CAN** send you an invitation to join the agency, they just can not make you an exclusive agency member, which you should not agree to anyway, because being exclusive has absolutely no advantages and only disadvantages for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aaron,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your proposal/invitation. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Aaron E wrote:

Even after the project was cancelled by client and Escrow refund being successful, the job status is still showing Hired in the 'Archived Proposal' section. Hence an agency cannot send invitation to me.

Oh, the agency absolutely **CAN** send you an invitation to join the agency, they just can not make you an exclusive agency member, which you should not agree to anyway, because being exclusive has absolutely no advantages and only disadvantages for you.

Thanks a lot. It worked.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members